Hey everyone !
I just think than I haven't created a journal for my return to DeviantArt.
So... Now I'm here \o/ And more happy than few weeks ago.
Some of you may have noticed the change (radical) style that I had during the time I was gone.
I'll tell you one reason: I fell in love with "the drawing with no lines." I became a fan of digital painting. And I really love it.
I found a freedom that I love when I paint. And as you've probably noticed that now I put more and more effort to make backgrounds.
That does not mean that I abandon the line drawing!
Otherwise ... Not much change out of that. Maybe in my personal life. A little bit.
My dear friend Akimune
has tagged me.
And ... I'm far too lazy.
So I drop her a kiss here anyway
OKAY OKAY I DO IT !1. Do you hate me for tagging you? (lol)
Nah D: Never.
2. Are you satisfied about your life at the moment?
Not at all.3. Cheese cake or ice cream cake?
... Cheese cake.
4. What's the song of your childhood you remember the most?
Albert le cinquième mousquetaire. *auto-slaps*
5. If you could be an extinct species, which one would you pick?
6. What element best fits you? (and to make it hard, just pick ONE- muahaha!)
7. What would you think of saying to me right now if tomorrow was the last day on Earth? (I'm not going too far am I? xD;...)
J'ai toujours eu envie de te faire l'amour.
8. Favorite Asian language?
9. Did you do that "My DeviantART Story" journal?
10. Are you having happy tears right now from the tag being almost over? (Aki, stop)
Buhuhu ; ___ ;
The last thing...
On August 16, it will be two years since I joined DeviantArt. And exactly the same time when I started to draw.
Just two years ... And I feel it's much more than that!
In addition, I reach 500 watchers and 22,000 pageviews the last week !
Thank you everyone!
What could be done to August 16 in your opinion?